The Purchasing Department is the office responsible for the acquisition of goods and services for the City of Flint. The Purchasing Department maintains a competitive bidding process in accordance with Federal and State laws, regulation, and the City’s Ordinances to procure goods and services. It is the Purchasing Department’s policy to encourage the business community to participate in the bidding process. The department is also responsible for the disposal of all municipal property and equipment.
- To be a vendor for the city of Flint, Download Vendor Application
- To view open bids, follow this link
- To view closed bids, follow this link
- To review bid results, follow this link
- To view City of Flint auctions, follow this link