Service Days: Monday-Friday
Waste, compost, and recycling are picked up on the same day.
When a service day falls on or after a holiday, services will move to the following business day. Holidays that affect the schedule are New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day (July 4th), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. If a holiday falls on a weekend, services will not be impacted.
Pickup Schedule: Find your service day on the map below
Compost Collection: April 3-Dec. 1, 2023
A separate truck collects yard waste on the same day as residents’ regularly scheduled trash day. Compost materials should be placed at the curb at least 10 feet from regular trash no later than 7 a.m. on pickup day.
Acceptable yard waste: grass clippings, leaves, shrubs and brush trimmings under 6 inches in diameter and less than 4 feet in length.
Unacceptable yard waste: sod, pet waste, dirt, rocks, trash, root balls, branches, and plastics.
Christmas trees are collected during the three weeks following Christmas.
All compost material must be placed in paper bags with a maximum capacity of 32 gallons, or an open container with a maximum capacity of 32 gallons, weighing less than 50 pounds.
Recycling materials must be contained in a container labeled “Recycle.”
Acceptable recycling materials:
- Plastic: Clean plastic bottles, jugs, storage containers, and tubs #1, #2, #4, and #5.
- Metal: Empty cans and aerosol cans, aluminum, and tin, including clean food and beverage cans.
- Paper: Newspapers, junk mail, magazines, and mixed paper.
- Clean flattened cardboard, box board, and paperboard.
- Glass: Clear and colored glass bottles and containers.