Pursuant to Flint City Charter Section 1-405, all public notices will be placed in three conspicuous places. To ensure these notices are visible by the public during the temporary closure of Flint City Hall, those notices will be placed at the three (3) exterior entrances to the main City Hall Building. Those notices are also placed online at the City of Flint website.
To make all notices easier to find, they also are being posted on this page as part of the City of Flint’s ongoing communications regarding the impact of coronavirus. Information is changing rapidly and we will continue to keep residents informed. Please check www.cityofflint.com/covid-19 for updates.
Flint City Council
Flint City Council independently conducts its meetings with oversight by Council President Monica Galloway. For more information, call (810) 766-7418.
- March 23, 2020: City Council Agenda: Live and recorded broadcast WATCH
- March 23, 2020: Notification of Flint City Council Electronic Public Meeting
- March 23, 2020: Special Affairs Committee Meeting Notice of Cancellation
- March 19, 2020: Budget Hearing Notice of Cancellation
- March 18, 2020: Committee Meetings Notice of Cancellation
Flint Planning Commission
Flint Planning Commission conducts meetings with the support of the City of Flint Department of Planning and Development. For more information, call (810) 766-7426.
- March 24, 2020: Planning Commission Agenda
- March 24, 2020: Notification of Planning Commission Electronic Public Meeting
Flint Zoning Board of Appeals
Flint Zoning Board of Appeals conducts meetings with the support of the City of Flint Department of Planning and Development. For more information, call (810) 766-7426.