Republic Services of Flint, MI
Republic COVID-19 Temporary Changes In Services
The Alternative Bulk Collection location list is attached (click here) for the collection of bulky items . Since the bulk collection program has been temporarily suspended due to the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) these containers will be available for the disposal of your unwanted large items such as carpeting, furniture, mattresses and other large items.
We know that the weather has been amazing but please hold back a little longer to do your spring cleaning until this suspension of services has been lifted.
Please remember these few rules:
– The dumpsters at these collection sites are for the use of the community members residing within the City of Flint.
– It is for the collection of bulky items only and should not be used for yard waste.
– Please do not place any hazardous waste, tires, yard waste or any items not eligible to be disposed of at the landfill in the dumpster.
– Please do not place items outside of the dumpster.
– Please notify the City of Flint if the dumpster is over 2/3 full, by calling (810) 410-1134.
– Thank you and stay safe!
The City of Flint has contracted with Republic Services to provide trash collection, yard waste and recycling.
There are three separate services:
- Garbage Service
- Yard Waste Service
- Recycling Service