The Flint City Clerk’s Office will be open on Saturday, August 1, 2015, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. to receive last minute Absentee Ballot requests for the upcoming August 4th election.
Registered voters in the city who qualify to receive an Absentee Ballot include the following:
• Those who are 60 years of age or older.
• Those who expect to be absent from the city on election day.
• Those who are physically unable to attend the polls without the assistance of others.
• Those who cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of their religion.
• Those who are confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
The Clerk’s Office is located at Flint City Hall, 2nd floor, 1101 S. Saginaw Street.