FLINT, Michigan — Please be advised: Flint City Hall Customer Service hours, including the walk-up window, have been extended to now serve city residents from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays.
Mayor Sheldon Neeley had the Customer Service walk-up window, located north of the main entrance to City Hall, installed in November to offer residents a convenient way to access city services. Hours have now been expanded to make it even more convenient for residents.
“COVID-19 continues to pose challenges, but we will continue proactively responding to develop solutions and provide all City services to residents,” Mayor Neeley said.
Even though City Hall remains closed due to COVID-19, all city services are continuing and all offices remain available by telephone (and by appointment, if needed) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays. See a list of department contact numbers below.
Water filters and testing kits remain available free of charge to residents. Please call (810) 410-2020 for assistance.
Flint City Hall closed to the public on March 17 as part of Mayor Neeley’s proactive response to slow the spread of COVID-19. It began partially re-opening in August and was open every day for voting prior to the presidential election. Mayor Neeley declared a state of emergency eight days before any positive cases were confirmed in Genesee County.
City of Flint contact information:
- Assessor: (810) 908-6146
- City Attorney: (810) 766-7146
- City Clerk: (810) 766-7414
- City Council: (810) 766-7418
- Customer Service/Bill Payment: (810) 766-7015
- Economic Development: (810) 237-2458
- Fire: Call 911 for emergencies
- Human Resources: (810) 766-7280
- IT: (810) 766-7105
- Mayor’s Office: (810) 766-7346
- Planning and Development: (810) 766-7426
- Police: Call 911 for emergencies
- Public Health/Water reconnections: (810) 410-2020
- Service Line Replacement: (810) 410-1133
- Sewer: (810) 766-7079
- Transportation: Call 911 for emergencies
- Trash and yard waste pickup: (810) 410-1134
- Water Service Center: (810) 766-7202
- Water testing and filters: (810) 410-2020