Senior Links






  Go back to previous

Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I get assistance with my utility bills?

You must seek assistance from your local DHS office before proceeding to other helping agencies. Remember you must have a shut-off notice, court ordered eviction or foreclosure in order to receive assistance from such agencies.


Genesee County-DHS/Salvation Army/GCCARD/Catholic Outreach/Outreach East

Who can I call for transportation to my medical appointments?

Several agencies provide transportation to and from medical appointments such as: Your Ride, Center for Gerontology, Jewish Community Services, RSVP,  and Department of Human Services.
Please contact these agencies for more information on their transportation services.

Where can I find help with home repairs?

Assistance with home repairs may be obtained from FNIPP, GCCARD, VAAA, USDA, Genesee County Home Improvement Program, Metro Housing and MSHDA.
Contact the agency for more information on their home repair programs.



Senior Contacts

Parks & Recreation Department

Phone: (810) 766-7463
Fax: (810)
City Hall North Bldg
Room N204
Flint, MI  48502

Business Hours: Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

City of Flint © <%=Date%>

Best Viewed with IE 7.0 or Firefox